Saturday, December 22, 2007
Saturday, December 08, 2007
Wednesday, November 28, 2007
Friday, November 23, 2007
Princess Boots here,
Frostin told me about this meme and asked me to post.
A SIMPLE BUT VERY IMPORTANT MEME: List your treasures and tag other kitties and their humans also, as many as you like. Let this reflection spread through out the world. We need to count our contentment's as Blessings!~~~What do you look back over and treasure enough to place inside your BOX OF LIFE?
1. I would start by putting Monika in because she took me in and gave me a forever home even though she and Bob already had 4 kitties.
2. I would put Bob in because he is always gentle with me and he doesn't get offended when I still act a little afraid of him because I used to be afraid of all men
3. I would put Frostin in because he was the first of the kitties here to tr to be nice to me.
4. I would put our patio in. It is the only place whee I feel comfortable being with all the other kitties.
5. I would put the laser light and yarn toys because they are my favorite toys.
6. I would put the cubies in because they are my safe place.
7. I would my blanket at the bottom of the bed because that is my favorite place to sleep at night.
Saturday, November 17, 2007
Sunday, November 11, 2007
Tuesday, November 06, 2007
Sunday, November 04, 2007
Saturday, November 03, 2007
Wednesday, October 31, 2007
Sunday, October 21, 2007
Saturday, October 20, 2007
Saturday, October 13, 2007
Sunday, October 07, 2007
Saturday, September 22, 2007
The guidelines for this tag:
1. Link to your tagger and post these rules
2. Write some facts about yourself: some random, some weird, some just plain fun.
3. Tag 7 people at the end of your post and list their names (linking to them)
4. Let those 7 people know they’ve been tagged by leaving a comment at their blogs.
The challenge is to keep it interesting without making the reader think “Um, too much information…”
- I rarely like to be held.
- I never learned to play until afte Bob and Monika adopted me.
- I like tuna, but I can't eat it because it makes me sick. *pout*
- I like to sleep at the foot of the bed while my humans are sleeping.
- I don't feel comfortable going into the computer room when all the other cats re there for treats, but I like sneaking in there to explore once in a while.
- I like sitting in Bobs lap while he is watching TV.
- I used to be afraid of Bob when I first came here, but now I like him. I even let him give me good night cuddles and kisses.
Sunday, September 16, 2007
Saturday, September 08, 2007
Saturday, September 01, 2007
Friday, August 31, 2007
What is your name: Boots
Saturday, August 25, 2007
Monday, August 20, 2007
Monika called this morning and after he was done talking to her he swithed the phone to speaker so that she could talk to Obsidian and me. I sniffed the phone, but I couldn't smell her in it, so I walked away, but Obsidian rubbed against the phone trying to give her cuddles.
Friday, August 17, 2007
When we finally got home Bob put the box down and opened it for me, and I ran straight for the bedroom and hid under the bed until I remembered it was treat time and I was hungry. Then I came out and waited by the food dish for my treats while happily eating my regular cat food.
Sunday, August 12, 2007
Saturday, August 11, 2007
Wednesday, August 08, 2007
Sunday, July 29, 2007
Saturday, July 28, 2007
Wednesday, July 25, 2007
Sunday, July 15, 2007
Sunday, July 08, 2007
I'm thinking of asking Bob to take the table out of my post window since I decided I don't want to make a seal of my paw print like Frostin has. I also tend to avoid the camera, so there probably won't be a lot of pictures on my blog unless Bob starts getting sneaky.
What do you all think? Should I keep it or have Bob remove it?
Wednesday, July 04, 2007
I missed posting this weekend, so I figured I would check in and say; "Hello."
Bob and Monika are off today for a bean holiday and Monika's parents are going to visit. That is good because it means all the other kittens here will hide and I will get some peace.
Saturday, June 23, 2007
I see that Frostin has posted about Bob sleeping in again and I decided to tell you about the ways the different cats here have of waking him up when they are tired of waiting for their treats.
Munchkin will jump onto the bed at the foot then walk up the side of his body 'til she reaches his head. Then she proceeds to lick the inside of his ear until he wakes up. (Doesn't look very appealing to me but she seems to like it.)
Obsidian jumps onto the side of the bed, usually landing on Bob, and if that doesn't wake him up he walks up to his head and commences to head butting him. (I should think that would be more likely to make him sleep longer.)
Ashlyn is still a tiny cat and she jumps onto the bed and climbs straight up his chest, then she rubs noses with him until he wakes up and gives her cuddles. (I might actually try that if I was as tiny as her.)
Frostin gets next to his head and noses at the covers until he half wakes and lets Frostin under the covers, then he grabs Bobs' hand and tries to pull it out from under the covers and if he succeeds in that he tries pulling Bob off the bed by that same hand. (A valiant effort, but I think Obsidian has a better chance with the head butts.)
As for me, I just let him sleep. I know he'll get up sooner or later and when he does the treats wont be long behind.
Sunday, June 17, 2007
I love the way us kitties have our pet humans trained. Munchkin decided she wanted to play hide'n'seek and she had Monika and Bob looking all over the apartment for her. It was fun watching them search. They even used a flashlight to look under the beds and dressers. I think I might have to get them to play that with me some time.
Sunday, June 10, 2007
Sunday, June 03, 2007
This morning after Monika and Bob got up I decided to go back into the bedroom and lay on my small blanket at the foot of the bed. After a little while they Obsidian and Frostin got on the bed too, then Bob and Monika chased us all off the bed and when I came back, my blanket and all the rest of the covers were gone.
I got kind of upset because I didn't know where my blanket was, but then Bob let me sit on his lap for a while and I calmed down.
Then after a while Bob and Monika went out and came back in with their laundry like they do every weekend and a little bit after that they came and got me and brought me into the bedroom. There was my blanket on the foot of the bed again along with all the covers including a pretty new big blanket that Monika said was an afghan.
Saturday, June 02, 2007
This morning Bob's sister Joan called and he put the phone on speaker so I could hear her. I rubbed my head on the phone and tried to purr loud enough for her to hear me. Joan is my favorite person and I always love cuddling with her and listening to her voice.
Monday, May 28, 2007
It's quiet this morning. We are all enjoying the patio. The rest of the cats all went to the computer room for treats when Bob woke up, but I staid out here. I'm a little more independent then them, so Bob brings my treats to me and asks me where I want them. This morning I lead him to the food dish and asked him to put them in it. As I was eating them he gave me lots of soft pets. I love soft pets.
Sunday, May 27, 2007
Sorry I have been gone for so long, but it turned out that Monika, whom I had been dictating my blog to lost interest in typing it for me.
Prince Frostin always has Bob take diction for him, and he seems to enjoy it, so I decided I would ask Bob to type for me also.
He already has alot of typing to do every morning though, so I will probably only have him post once or twice a week for me.
Now that explanations are out of the way I want to try yo catch you up a little.
7 Things About Me