Sunday, May 27, 2007

I'm Back




Hello everyone,

Sorry I have been gone for so long, but it turned out that Monika, whom I had been dictating my blog to lost interest in typing it for me.

Prince Frostin always has Bob take diction for him, and he seems to enjoy it, so I decided I would ask Bob to type for me also.

He already has alot of typing to do every morning though, so I will probably only have him post once or twice a week for me.

Now that explanations are out of the way I want to try yo catch you up a little.

7 Things About Me

  1. Frostin still seems to have a crush on me, but I still chase him off whenever he tries anything.
  2. Munchkin and I get along better now and we like to play chase around the apartment.
  3. I have taken a liking to sitting on Bobs lap while he is watching television, though some times Muinchkin beats me to it.
  4. I wait at the door for Bob and Monika to come home from work every day. (Especially Monika)
  5. I love having my belly rubbed and I will lay on my back and then look longingly at one of my pets until they come rub it.
  6. I love getting pets and cuddles, but I fuss the whole time I am being held even though I am leaning into the cuddles and pets.
  7. I like to sleep at the foot of the bed when Bob and Monika are sleeping in it.

No comments: