Sunday, June 03, 2007

Clean Covers




This morning after Monika and Bob got up I decided to go back into the bedroom and lay on my small blanket at the foot of the bed. After a little while they Obsidian and Frostin got on the bed too, then Bob and Monika chased us all off the bed and when I came back, my blanket and all the rest of the covers were gone.

I got kind of upset because I didn't know where my blanket was, but then Bob let me sit on his lap for a while and I calmed down.

Then after a while Bob and Monika went out and came back in with their laundry like they do every weekend and a little bit after that they came and got me and brought me into the bedroom. There was my blanket on the foot of the bed again along with all the covers including a pretty new big blanket that Monika said was an afghan.

*smiles*

No comments: