Friday, November 23, 2007

My Box of Life




Princess Boots here,

Frostin told me about this meme and asked me to post.

A SIMPLE BUT VERY IMPORTANT MEME: List your treasures and tag other kitties and their humans also, as many as you like. Let this reflection spread through out the world. We need to count our contentment's as Blessings!~~~What do you look back over and treasure enough to place inside your BOX OF LIFE?

1. I would start by putting Monika in because she took me in and gave me a forever home even though she and Bob already had 4 kitties.

2. I would put Bob in because he is always gentle with me and he doesn't get offended when I still act a little afraid of him because I used to be afraid of all men

3. I would put Frostin in because he was the first of the kitties here to tr to be nice to me.

4. I would put our patio in. It is the only place whee I feel comfortable being with all the other kitties.

5. I would put the laser light and yarn toys because they are my favorite toys.

6. I would put the cubies in because they are my safe place.

7. I would my blanket at the bottom of the bed because that is my favorite place to sleep at night.

1 comment:

The Meezers or Billy said...

Princess Boots, that's a great box of life!