Wednesday, August 16, 2006

Another Day in the Life of Boots




I think I confused Bob and Monika this morning when I didn't leave the bed after Bob did. I remained curled up and got a few more minutes sleep. Bob came in to give me my treats and well I would have much preferred stayed sleeping but he left this fur ball no choice. So once I enjoyed the treats and got back up on the bed and that is when Monika got up and gave me pts which felt so good. There is nothing like getting morning pets and scratches. before leaving the comfy bed. I followed Monika out and enjoyed my usual spot near the large glass patio doors until it was time for them ear drops. I returned to my spot once that nasty business was done and Monika left to drop Bob off for his ride to work then returned home. Monika was not home long beforeleaving for work herself which suited me just fine for I enjoy my days just laying around.

1 comment:

The Meezers or Billy said...

hopefully your ear med-i-k-shun will be done soon, and that it doesn't make you not like ear scritches. We love when Mommy massages the insides of our ears.