Thursday, March 28, 2013

Fun Morning

I'm in a playful mood this morning.  After I had my treats, I found Monika and got her to chase me around for a bit.  Then, when she went into the computer room, I got Bob to chase me.  He chased me until I ran into the bedroom, then I just laid down right inside the door.  Then he picked me up and put me on the bed and started giving me pets and cuddles.  I snarled at him like I was mad, but I was also pushing my head into his hand as he pet me.  Before he went back to the computer room he asked me why I stopped running.  He said he was having fun playing chase, but that he can't chase me if I am not running.

1 comment:

The Lee County Clowder said...

A nice morning, Boots. You might want to be careful laying down when playing Chase, though. If Bob doesn't see you, you could get stepped on. Glad Bob caught on that you wanted cuddles instead.