Friday, January 14, 2011

Mystery Solved

I have been wondering for some time now why the other kitties like laying on the covers between Bob's legs? So last night I decided to try it out. It was kind of like laying on a heated cat bed with low walls, only it didn't get as hot as it tends to when your human holds you for too long. Humans tend to forget that most of us kitties have built in fur coats and they want to wrap us in their covers or close their coats around us and then they wonder why we run when they try to pick us up.

2 comments:

The Lee County Clowder said...

The only problem is most beans move around too much, and when you're between their legs you get woke up every time they move.

boots said...

Bob staid still mostly, but the one time he did move, he felt me there and pulled his legs up so he would not disturb me. Then he gave me a gentle pet before going back to sleep.

*smile