Saturday, August 07, 2010

Lap Nap

Yesterday, Bob went into the living room and sat in the recliner to read his book. About two minutes after he started reading, I jumped up and nosed the book out of the way so that I could climb into his lap. He put the book down and started giving me pets and ear scritches. At first I was a little nervous and I remained standing in his lap, but after a few more soft pets I started making biscuits on his leg, and then I laid down and started purring. Then I got real relaxed and decided to take a nap on his lap. He continued petting me for a little bit and then he picked his book back up, but by then I was sleeping comfortably.

2 comments:

Gillean Smith said...

Well-written with visual wording. :)

The Lee County Clowder said...

Must have been a real nice nap. Next time, try laying on one of his hands as you settle in. Keeps reminding him you are there, and he can read with one hand.