Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Scary Moment

Yesterday, after they came home from work Monika went into the computer room and Bob went to Pizza Hut to get his check and to check the mail. While he was out she caught me and washed my front paws because I had a owied claw. Then she told Bob that she hoped that if my claw didn't hurt so much I would stop scratching the carpet. A few minutes later I went to start scratching it again and Bob just pointed at me and said; "Boots! You know better." so I stopped. Then he went back to talking to Monika and all of a sudden he turned around and he was taking his belt out of his pants. I was terrified because I thought he was going to hit me with it, but he just put it on the floor and laid next to me to give me pets and cuddles. He said I was a good girl and he would never hit me with the belt, so I calmed back down real fast. Then he got back up and he went and changed into his jeans and t-shirt.

No comments: