Sunday, October 04, 2009

Nervous Princess

Bob and Monika were at their computers so I decided to go in and get my belly tolls from them. First Bob laid down next to me and gave me lots of soft belly pets and kissed my forehead. Next Monika gave me bunches of belly pets and then gave me my morning treats which I did not want yet when Bob tried to give them to me. Then Bob laid back down and gave me kisses on my belly and then started petting me again. He gave me soft pets on my belly and my back, then he gently pet my paws and I just laid there all content. But then he decided to kiss one of my paws and I was afraid he was going to bite it so I got a little nervous. He said he was sorry for scaring me and gave my floor hugs and more pets, but I was still nervous, so he left me alone to calm down.

No comments: